الجمعة، 25 سبتمبر 2009

days of solitude ,,

leaving day ,, the hardest part was saying goodbye to my friends ,,

it was hard but thats what i had to do ,,

bye bye guys see you after 4 months ,,

suddenly ( wow ,, i realise that its a long time ) ,,

i was about to cry when i found out ,,

airplane ,,, i was looking out the window during the take off ,,

seeing kuwait lights are getting smaller smaller and smaller ,,

as if someone is taking a big part of me away ,,

is it kuwait ? Or is it you ? Are you kuwait ! Maybe you are kuwait ! ,,

30 mins ,, thinking ,, and trying to sleep , but very hard to do ,,

so i look for the headset and turn on the t.v looking for something to watch ,,

hufff nothing to watch here !

Mako shaaay !!

Rotana 6arab was the only option ,,

i put my head back and close my eyes trying to sleep again ,,

UGH i cant stop thinking !

Faj2a the baby in the back starts screaming and crying ,

he'll stop now ! Now !! Now !!!

NOW !!!!!! , HE DIDNT ,, OMG ! I cant stand it ,, ill go and kill him now ,,

(( hey calm down ,, Hoooooossssaaaaaaaaa )) ,,

well ! That was good cuz i was about to kill him poor baby ,,

i took my pc and listen to some of my music ,,

starting to enjoy my time and music ,,

i look out the window ,,

i see the lights and streets of egypt ,,

it looks like its saying hi to me ,, well hi back at ya :D

well the landing was fine ,,

but thw air port was a mess !

Ohh well it a fact get over it !

On my way to my new house ,, the weather is amazingly beautiful ,

it took us one hour , cuz its a little far from the airport ,,

so i sat and enjoyed the weather and the funny ppl here ,,

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق